- Our Products
- Thyme to Heal Vermicide Tea
Thyme to Heal Vermicide Tea
Parasitic infections manifest in the human body when the immune system is compromised. This is caused by an upset of gut Flora, basically an overgrowth of bad bacteria takes over, therefore compromising good bacteria such as Lactobacillus acidophilus.
Recent research by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) presented shocking estimates of how prevalent parasitic organisms are in the U.S.
The CDC report states that there are several million Americans living with parasitic infections. Intestinal parasites are usually transmitted when a person comes in contact with infected feces (for example, through contaminated soil, food or water). Foods not cooked at sufficient temperatures and other things that can increase your risk for getting intestinal parasites, such as visiting other countries that have parasites, poor hygiene and sanitation (for both food and water), having a weak immune system, handling animals and age factor (children and the elderly are more likely to get infected). Parasites can be easily passed to other people. When this imbalance occurs it allows other pathogens to thrive in the weakened state as well. Including ever changing and mutating strains of viral, fungal and bacterial also. Biofilm can form providing the perfect environment for these levels to thrive and take over the system causing very degenerative and chronic illness and sometimes can lead to early death due to the immune being so compromised that disease sets in and over takes the individual (host). It becomes a fight for your life. Thyme for Healing Vermicide will aid in the expulsion of these pathogen levels to allow the body a chance to reclaim Homeostasis.
Teas made with 1-2 formulas use 2 1/2 Gal Distilled Water
Teas made with 3-5 formulas use 3 1/2 Gal Distilled Water
Teas made with 6+ tea formulas use 3 3/4 Gal Distilled Water
Individual tea combinations can be added depending on ones health care needs.
Directions For Making Tea:
- Bring all packages of dried herbs to a boil for 20 minutes in the correct gallons of purified or distilled water listed above.
- Steep for 6 hours with the lid sealed tightly.
- Cool until no longer any steaming heat.
- Strain through fine strainer and/or cheese cloth.
- Add any other ingredients needed from the list given by Dr. Kimberly but only AFTER the tea has cooled AND strained.
- Bottle and freeze all but one (1) gallon.
- Thaw each container naturally when needed, using no heat to thaw.
Ingredients: Thymus Vulgaris, Brassica Nigra and Plumbago Zeylanica.
- Thymus Vulgaris is a Greek name for ‘courage’ but also had the meaning ‘to fumigate’, which may be more appropriate in relation to its ability to cleanse the system of worms.
- Brassica Nigra reduces inflammation, boosts the immune and is a tough cancer fighter and cause healing heat in the gut to aid in expelling harmful parasites and biofilm.
- Plumbago Zeylanica benefits include digestive tissue healing, it is an anti inflammatory, expels mucus, toxins and parasites from the body and has anti cancer properties.
All of our formulas are carefully assembled by the Discovering Wellness staff in our own facilities using all natural and organic ingredients. We do not mass produce our products in a factory and are therefore able to guarantee they contain all the ingredients listed.