Systemic Viral Suppressor Tea
Ingredients: Stevia Leaf, Echinacia and Kutaja
- Stevia Leaf: Studies indicate that Stevia is more effective at combating Lyme disease than antibiotics. The CDC has determined that a minimum of 300,000 individuals are afflicted with Lyme disease per year. Stevia excavates it from the system to the point that it can't induce harm. The University of New Haven researchers compared Stevia leaf extract to traditional antibiotics. Each treatments abilities were assessed in regards to their impact on Borrelia. The consumption of Stevia transmits some antimicrobial properties to the human body. Stevia proves quite effective at eliminating Borrelia spirochetes as well as persisters. It is important to note that Borrelia's most antibiotic resistant form (biofilm) actually heightened in mass when certain antibiotics were applied yet Stevia leaf extract reduces biofilm by 40 percent.
- Echinacia: Echinacea does more than stimulate T-cells, it also increases the production of white blood cells in the body, which are the main soldiers in the battle against illness going on in our bodies every day. Furthermore, echinacea contains a compound called echinacein, which inhibit bacteria and viruses from penetrating healthy cells. Echinacia is well known for its efficacy in removing venom from the body. It is a very common treatment by those who are fighting Lyme disease and pathogen overload.
- Kutaja: Strengthens the natural defenses of the GI tract. Beneficial when traveling to foreign countries as it aids tge digestive tract and helps expel pathogen activity. Kutaja enkindles the digestive fire, burns natural toxins and helps dispel excess toxins from the intestines. It's astringent and cooling properties soothe the mucous membranes of the GI tract and promotes intestinal health and comfort.
Teas made with 1-2 formulas use 2 1/2 Gal Distilled Water
Teas made with 3-5 formulas use 3 1/2 Gal Distilled Water
Teas made with 6+ tea formulas use 3 3/4 Gal Distilled Water
Individual tea combinations can be added depending on ones health care needs.
Directions For Making Tea:
- Bring all packages of dried herbs to a boil for 20 minutes in the correct gallons of purified or distilled water listed above.
- Steep for 6 hours with the lid sealed tightly.
- Cool until no longer any steaming heat.
- Strain through fine strainer and/or cheese cloth.
- Add any other ingredients needed from the list given by Dr. Kimberly but only AFTER the tea has cooled AND strained.
- Bottle and freeze all but one (1) gallon.
- Thaw each container naturally when needed, using no heat to thaw.
All of our formulas are carefully assembled by the Discovering Wellness staff in our own facilities using all natural and organic ingredients. We do not mass produce our products in a factory and are therefore able to guarantee they contain all the ingredients listed.