Kidney - Bladder Support Tea
If you suffer from kidney or bladder insufficiency and issues including weakened urinary stream, incontinence, urinary tract infections, kidney stone formation, high blood pressure, heart associated diseases, adrenal issues then this formula is for you! The kidney’s take on a lot of the brunt for the body as a whole. I recommend this formula twice a year even for prevention. It is often combined with our other detox and support formulas to give the body a helpful boost in elimination of toxins and waste along with revitalizing and strengthening the organ tissues.
Teas made with 1-2 formulas use 2 1/2 Gal Distilled Water
Teas made with 3-5 formulas use 3 1/2 Gal Distilled Water
Teas made with 6+ tea formulas use 3 3/4 Gal Distilled Water
Individual tea combinations can be added depending on ones health care needs.
Directions For Making Tea:
- Bring all packages of dried herbs to a boil for 20 minutes in the correct gallons of purified or distilled water listed above.
- Steep for 6 hours with the lid sealed tightly.
- Cool until no longer any steaming heat.
- Strain through fine strainer and/or cheese cloth.
- Add any other ingredients needed from the list given by Dr. Kimberly but only AFTER the tea has cooled AND strained.
- Bottle and freeze all but one (1) gallon.
- Thaw each container naturally when needed, using no heat to thaw.
Ingredients: Asparagus, Uva Ursi, Pipsissewa, Bladderwrack, Cranberry, Juniper Berries, Parsley Root, Cornsilk, Alfalfa, Oat Straw
All of our formulas are carefully assembled by the Discovering Wellness staff in our own facilities. We do not mass produce our products in a factory and are therefore able to guarantee they contain all the ingredients listed.