Adrenal Support Tea OUT OF STOCK
Feeling rundown or overwhelmed? Craving salty or sweet foods? Unable to cope with stress? Feel most energetic in the evening? Don't feel restored after a full night of sleep? Dealing with sleep disturbances? Low stamina? Slow to recover after exercise? Brain fog? Difficulty concentrating? Sluggish digestion? Low immune function? Food or environmental allergies? Premenstrual syndrome or menopausal difficulties? Consistent low blood pressure? Extreme sensitivity to cold?
When the adrenals are not functioning optimally you can have adrenal fatigue or more extreme adrenal exhaustion. Adrenal stress can often develop after the onset of intense or lengthy physical or emotional stress or worry which can over stimulate the glands leaving them unable to meet your body's needs. The adrenals are essential to the systems health and wellness and must be supported and strengthened if they've been wiped out.
If you identify with more than three of the above questions then you are probably suffering from adrenal fatigue. The adrenals produce hormones that aid in balancing normal blood sugar use, regulating your ebbs and flow of energy in which is needed to preform your daily tasks. If you suspect adrenal fatigue or exhaustion, then this formula is for you.
Teas made with 1-2 formulas use 2 1/2 Gal Distilled Water
Teas made with 3-5 formulas use 3 1/2 Gal Distilled Water
Teas made with 6+ tea formulas use 3 3/4 Gal Distilled Water
Individual tea combinations can be added depending on ones health care needs.
Directions For Making Tea:
- Bring all packages of dried herbs to a boil for 20 minutes in the correct gallons of purified or distilled water listed above.
- Steep for 6 hours with the lid sealed tightly.
- Cool until no longer any steaming heat.
- Strain through fine strainer and/or cheese cloth.
- Add any other ingredients needed from the list given by Dr. Kimberly but only AFTER the tea has cooled AND strained.
- Bottle and freeze all but one (1) gallon.
- Thaw each container naturally when needed, using no heat to thaw.
Ingredients: Ginseng, Suma, Bupleurum, Licorice, Borage
All of our formulas are carefully assembled by the Discovering Wellness staff in our own facilities. We do not mass produce our products in a factory and are therefore able to guarantee they contain all the ingredients listed. All Sales Final. We do not offer refunds on teas and tinctures.