Parasite - Fungal Die Off Tea
Over half of all Americans will be infected with an intestinal parasites at some point in their lives. Yet, many of us do not recognize the signs and symptoms of a parasite infection because they can occur weeks or even years after the initial infection, and because a parasitic infection often mimics other similar conditions. Our Parasite Fungal Tea addresses the most common symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, gas and bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, joint and muscle aches, anemia, allergies, skin conditions, tumors, nervousness, sleep disorders, teeth grinding, chronic fatigue, and immune dysfunction.
Directions For Making Tea:
- Bring all packages of dried herbs to a boil for 20 minutes in the correct gallons of purified or distilled water listed above.
- Steep for 6 hours with the lid sealed tightly.
- Cool until no longer any steaming heat.
- Strain through fine strainer and/or cheese cloth.
- Add any other ingredients needed from the list given by Dr. Kimberly but only AFTER the tea has cooled AND strained.
- Bottle and freeze all but one (1) gallon.
- Thaw each container naturally when needed, using no heat to thaw.
- Drink 3 oz. 3 times a day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
Teas made with 1-2 tea formulas use 2 1/2 Gal Distilled Water
Teas made with 3-5 tea formulas use 3 1/2 Gal Distilled Water
Teas made with 6+ tea formulas use 4 Gal Distilled Water
Ingredients: Black Walnut, Wormwood, Cloves, Oregano
All of our formulas are carefully assembled by the Discovering Wellness staff in our own facilities. We do not mass produce our products in a factory and are therefore able to guarantee they contain all the ingredients listed. All Sales Final. We do not offer refunds on teas and tinctures.