Super Cell Power Tea
Teas made with 1-2 formulas use 2 1/2 Gal Distilled Water
Teas made with 3-5 formulas use 3 1/2 Gal Distilled Water
Teas made with 6+ tea formulas use 3 3/4 Gal Distilled Water
Individual tea combinations can be added depending on ones health care needs.Directions For Making Tea:
- Bring all packages of dried herbs to a boil for 20 minutes in the correct gallons of purified or distilled water listed above.
- Steep for 6 hours with the lid sealed tightly.
- Cool until no longer any steaming heat.
- Strain through fine strainer and/or cheese cloth.
- Add any other ingredients needed from the list given by Dr. Kimberly but only AFTER the tea has cooled AND strained.
- Bottle and freeze all but one (1) gallon.
- Thaw each container naturally when needed, using no heat to thaw.
Ingredients: Tumeric, Beets, Kale, Prickly Pear, Watercress
All of our formulas are carefully assembled by the Discovering Wellness staff in our own facilities. We do not mass produce our products in a factory and are therefore able to guarantee they contain all the ingredients listed.