When blood sugar rises too high a person usually experiences symptoms of fatigue, constant urination, extreme thirst, constant hunger, weight loss, problems with eyesight, horrible mood swings and confusion and can eventually even lapse into a coma and die. In advanced chronic stages the toes, feet and legs are often amputated and blindness may occur which can lead to a very difficult life.
How does this condition manifest itself in the system?
When a person has had too many antibiotics, preservatives in foods or has been exposed to too much chlorine, the body loses its ability to absorb food, especially protein. The antibiotics and chlorine kills the helpful bacteria in the intestines. This bacteria keep the intestinal walls clean and aids in breaking down the food. After the protein is broken down by the friendly bacteria, it then can be absorbed and used by the body. When the cleaning crew, the good bacteria have been eliminated by the antibiotics or chlorine, the intestines become impacted, coated and clogged.
As food sticks to the sides of the intestinal wall the body loses its ability to absorb food and nutrients. A person will then become unable to digest proteins and will start to crave sugars in order to maintain energy. Sugars then travel into the bloodstream too fast; the pancreas then releases insulin to deal with this excess sugar in the blood. The blood sugar then drops, causing the person to need more energy again. The result: the person now craves and consumes more and more sugar to get energy. As the intestines become more and more impacted, the sugar cravings continue and eventually the pancreas becomes exhausted.
Over time the person may develop a protruding belly where the pressure of the expanding intestines will press on the internal organs. This pressure can affect the spine and eventually cause the spine to be displaced. The nerves going to the various organs from the spine can become pinched, which results in reduced communication between the brain and the internal organs. Because the communication between the brain and the pancreas cannot take place, the pancreas may stop working altogether. This is why the most important thing to do is stop eating refined sugars and junk foods and start cleansing the intestines.
Here are some of the things you can do to improve the quality of your life if you suffer from diabetes.
1) Do a colon cleanse and get the trapped rotting food and waste out of the body.
2) Correct and purify your water supply – get the chlorine out of your water and do not drink chlorinated water. Chlorine is added to the water to kill off all bacteria. The bacteria in your intestines are the cleaning crew that helps your body to use your food and keep the intestinal walls clean.
3) Start adding in a pro-biotic every day and take intestinal bacteria to help re-establish the correct balance in your intestines. This does not mean those fruity-full-of-sugar yogurts you purchase at the grocery store. Buying those are a catch 22…you get some acidophilus but at the cost of many grams of sugar. Doesn’t make sense does it?
4)Stop the use of un-necessary antibiotics.
5) Do not eat refined foods or sugars; i.e. cakes, pastries, candy or any food that contains sugar. Instead if you want something sweet, drink freshly squeezed fruit juice or carrot juice. Purchase a good juicer. Green Power, Green Life or Champion are best. If you are concerned about any particular juice, test your blood sugar level 25-30 minutes after drinking the juice. This way you will find the ones that are compatible with your body. You may need to switch to vegetable juices.
6) Test your urine pH daily first thing in the morning. Work towards getting your pH between 7 to 8. You can achieve this by increasing your intake of fresh raw fruits and vegetables. Juicing the green leafy vegetables and adding them to carrot juice is very important.
7) Get a full body or colon massage as often as you can afford to. Go ahead pamper yourself, you deserve it!
8) Rub castor oil on your abdomen at night. This helps the body to break up the congestion in the organs and allows the toxic waste to leave the body. You can wrap saran wrap over the area to protect your clothes and sheets and top it off with a heating pad for an hour.
9) Increase your garlic intake. Take 3 to 4 cloves or more a day. Garlic is a miraculous natural anti-biotic herb, that does not harm the good bacteria but gets rid of the bad bacteria, parasites and molds.
10) Make sure you exercise every day.
For additional advice on healthcare, lifestyle and dietary changes consult your natural healthcare practitioner and begin your path to DISCOVERING WELLNESS
Dr. Kimberly's reputation in health and wellness spans across the United States bringing healing to thousands of people over the past 25 years. Her private formula's have stood the test of time in achieving optimal results from everything from the common cold to many types of cancer. There is not an illness known to mankind that she will not fight.